Department of Civil Engineering | Transportation
2020 SDITE Best Member Technical Paper
- Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, June, 2001. Dissertation: Operational Effects of U-turns as Alternative to Direct Left Turns from Driveways.
- Ph.D. in Highway and Railway Engineering, with a concentration in Transportation and Environment, Beijing Jiao-Tong University, Beijing, China, June, 1998. Dissertation: Optimal Selection of a Proposed Road Alignments Based on Environmental Impacts.
- BSCE, Beijing Jiao-Tong University, Beijing, China, 1993
Area of Research
- Traffic Operations and Safety
- Freeway Incident Management
- Access Management
- Highway and Traffic Engineering
- Operational Effects of Geometrics
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- PE, Florida (60311), 2003